1. Mix the Ras el Hanout powder, lemon juice
and oil together to form a paste. Coat the chicken in the paste and leave to
marinate for 1-4hrs.
2. Thread the marinated chicken onto two
3. Heat the white wine vinegar in a pan, add
the sugar and a pinch of salt.
4. In a heatproof bowl, add the onion and
radish and pour over the vinegar solution. Leave for 1hr at least.
5. Pre heat the grill and grill pan to as high
a heat as possible.
6. Place the skewers onto the grill pan and
under the grill. Rotating the chicken as it colours.
7. While the chicken is cooking, swirl the
harissa paste into the yoghurt.
8. When the chicken is cooked, place the
flatbreads under the grill to toast. The chicken is cooked when its core
temperature reaches 75C or when the juices run clear.
9. Serve the skewers with flatbreads, pickled
onion and radish and harissa yoghurt.
10. Garnish with pomegranate and mint leaves.