Preheat the oven to 220C, 200C Fan, Gas 7
1. Mix all the vegetables and lime halves together in a bowl with the paprika, salt, pepper and a little oil until well coated.
2. Add the chopped chorizo to the bowl and mix well.
3. Rub the chicken breasts with a little oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour out the chorizo and vegetable mix onto a large oven tray. Place the chicken breasts on top of the vegetable mix.
5. Place in the oven for 30 -35 mins until golden brown and the chicken is cooked through. The chicken is cooked when its core temperature reaches 75C or the juices run clear.
6. Using a pair of kitchen tongs, squeeze the roasted limes over the whole dish.
7. Serve straight from the tray, garnish with pea shoots and serve with crusty bread or rice.