1. Dice the chicken, place in a bowl and season with the salt and black pepper, paprika and thyme. Squeeze the lime juice over the chicken and allow to stand.
2. In a saucepan, mix together the hot water, sugar, honey, soy sauce and tomato puree, then bring to the boil, stirring and mixing well.
3. Mix the cornflour with a little cold water and add it to the pan, then cook until thickened.
4. Heat the oil in a saucepan. Fry the chicken and pineapple chunks for approximately 4-5 minutes then add to the sauce and cook for a further 10-12 minutes.
5. Serve on a bed of rice and garnish with sesame seeds.